SPACE HEATER WITH TIMER. WITH TIMER
- (16:07) /
- Category: None
Space heater with timer. Dayton heaters parts. Solar water heater winter.
Space Heater With Timer
- Space Heater is the fifth album by Reverend Horton Heat, released by Interscope Records in March 1998. It charted on the Billboard 200, reaching number 187. Pride of San Jacinto appears in the videogame Hot Wheels Turbo Racing.
- A self-contained appliance, usually electric, for heating an enclosed room
- heater consisting of a self-contained (usually portable) unit to warm a room
- A space heater is a self contained device for heating an enclosed area. . Space heating is generally employed to warm a small space, and is usually held in contrast with central heating, which warms many connected spaces at once.
- Used to indicate how many times someone has done something
- An automatic mechanism for activating a device at a preset time
- A person or device that measures or records the amount of time taken by a process or activity
- timekeeper: (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
OK, Two Things about My Crawl Space
Ok, Two things:
1. I had to go into the crawl space a week after we had an emergency replacement of the Hot Water Heater. You see, the hardwood floor continued to buckle after the leak was removed, so I had to confirm that it wasn't still wet and seeping. It wasn't (that's the good news), but I noticed that my cell phone was missing later that day (that was the bad news).
So ..... you guessed it. I had to go back in to get the phone. Why take a phone in with me in the first place..??? Glad you asked. That leads me to the second "thing".
2. As you may have noticed, the crawl space is quite short in height. What you may not know is that I am a rather portly gentleman. In order to slide under those beams (which appear about every 4 feet), I have to roll over onto my back, exhale, and make my move all the while using my hand to shove parts of my chest and belly under the beam.
See that copper pipe? That is even lower than the beam. Oh sure, it's only an inch or so lower, but that's a critical inch under the circumstances. Thanks goodness it's flexible.
After I was done, I wished I had taken a self portrait as a tunnel rat. But now, I'm glad I didn't. It would probably scare the hell out of me how much of this scant space I fill up.
Oh ... yea ... the reason I took the cell phone with me was that I wanted to be able to call for help just in case I was more portly than the last time I visited this spot and got stuck. I never dreamed I would get a call while I was down there. I guess I didn't put it back into my pocket very securely. Of course, it HAD to fall out at the furthest reaches of the crawl space. Thank you, Mr. Murphy.
3. (Ok, I really meant "Three Things") While I was down there, I couldn't get the camera to get a good shot without the flash. And the flash doesn't do a great job past about 10 feet. So ... I tried a technique I learned on Flickr - torch painting. (for us in Amercia, that means taking a flashlight and shining it onto the desired subjects during a timed shot. My camera only can do an 8-second shot, but I thought this was pretty good.
A self portrait would've been interesting, wouldn't it. I only have a 10-second timer, so I'd have to belly crawl backwards (oooo, think of all the dirt claudes scooped up in my shirt), and have a bullet-proof plan for getting the flashlight to paint me. All in 10 seconds. Whew..!!! I'm glad I didn't try it. Remember, my emergency cell phone was missing by then. I would've been a goner for sure if anything went ary.
I'm glad I'm here to tell you about it.
By the way, I took the camera to document what I saw in case I had a question later on.
Aputure Timer Remote for Canon
I finally received this Aputure Timer/Remote for the camera.
It does pretty much the same as the Canon TC80N3 . However, this one came from Hong Kong and was only $55
Got it on eBay.
The bad: It is an ALWAYS on device. Go figure, you need to remove the battery to turn it off.
The good: The aperture switch function works without the battery. Sweet. Plus it claims 3 years of battery life (I wonder if that's only on standby)
wolverine engine heater
hot water heater leaking water
choosing a space heater
tankless bosch water heater
envi wall heater
water heater costs
60w tubular heater
racold water heater bangalore
immersion heater thermostat problems
Post a comment