BROKEN HEATER CORE : BROKEN HEATER
- (16:12) /
- Category: None
Broken Heater Core : Cleaning Tankless Water Heater.
Broken Heater Core
- A heater core is a radiator-like device used in heating the cabin of a vehicle. Hot coolant from the vehicle's engine is passed through a winding tube of the core, a heat exchanger between coolant and cabin air.
- A finned unit located in the passenger compartment and through which coolant from the engine flows to heat the unit. A fan blows air over the unit to heat the passenger compartment
- The heater core is a miniature radiator that sits in the dashboard area. When the heater is turned on, it opens the heater valve which lets hot coolant into the heater core, which then warms the air coming into the vehicle's interior.
- physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split; "a broken mirror"; "a broken tooth"; "a broken leg"; "his neck is broken"
- Having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order
- Sick or weakened
- (especially of promises or contracts) having been violated or disregarded; "broken (or unkept) promises"; "broken contracts"
- Rejected, defeated, or despairing
- subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
Chocolate Fondu: Core
4 parts Toblerone.
2 parts Green and Blacks.
3 Parts double cream.
Brady if you have any.
Marshmellows + Strawberrys (plus whatever else J comes up with) to dunk.
Groovy fondu heater/warmer thing, or one of those chinese trays and mini candles.
Break the chocolate into chunks, melt in glass bowl (heat resistant) over hot water (do not stir, apparently air messes it up). Wait for it to cool a little, then stir in the cream.
World's Slowest "Mechanic" 1
Having never swapped a heater core and due to the unusually cold weather, I've been "attacking" this job in small spurts for a week now. I'm trying to get things to move for clearance without drilling out special safety bolts for the steering column. I am VERY good at breaking things so I'm going very slowly to avoid this. Fun times but having HEAT for winter makes it worth the hassle.
fan heater with thermostat
eco heater panel
oil heater sale
outdoor heaters for rent
on demand hot water heaters canada
install expansion tank hot water heater
solar water heater in malaysia
Post a comment